HANS MOTORS have been suppliers of quality car parts since the 1960’s when the founder, Johann Windheuser, secured a number of agency agreements with leading German vehicle component manufacturers. On his death in 1984 ownership of the company passed to the Windheuser family and was run by two of his sons, Hans and Richard.
These days Hans Motors is the factor sales division of GSF Car Parts
Due to it’s history and the predominance of German brands Hans Motors is still known to many as a German Specialist Supplier. However over the past few years the programme has been expanded into a full and competitively priced ‘all makes’ programme.
As well as the comprehensive range of products on offer, Hans Motors also offers an attractive range
of services for the benefit of their customers:
- Fast, friendly and efficient service.
- Huge stocks including many ‘not commonly available’ items.
- National next day (and low cost next morning) mainland carrier delivery service available
- Prices that are constantly monitored to ensure that customers remain competitive and profitable across the full range of products supplied.
- Customer service phones manned from 8:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.